An item that is “print on demand” is manufactured when the order is received. If you receive an item that is damaged, we will provide a replacement of the item at our sole discretion based upon photographic evidence. Due to the nature of the print-on-demand manufacturing process, it is not economically feasible to accept returns on physical products. We may not require that damaged physical products be returned to us, nor do we guarantee returns will be accepted. Refunds are issued at our sole discretion.
BookPotato cannot and does not accept responsibility for the quality of the Content hosted and/or purchased (including misspelled words, grammatical errors, factual errors, poor quality pictures, etc.), the Content’s formatting, design or overall appearance. The PotatoCreative approves the visual presentation and Content of each item and bears responsibility for its quality and presentation. BookPotato will conduct a basic quality review of submitted Work, but these checks are by no means thorough and are an overview of the final appearance. BookPotato does not monitor or check individual Content in entirety prior to publication or sale through the Site.
How to return or request a refund of an item
- We accept returns up to 30 days after the original purchase date. If 30 days have gone by since you ordered the item(s), unfortunately we cannot offer a refund.
- Please fill out the contact form or email email@example.com. Ensure that you include your name, order number and the reason for return, the BookPotato team will process your request and respond within 5 working days
- Returned items must be in original condition – including tags, booklets, and labels – and must also be in the original packaging.
- Merchandise cannot be returned if washed or worn.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs
- BookPotato cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages, however, it is at our discretion if a refund or replacement is offered in those circumstances
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns for personalised goods or print on demand merchandise (e.g. cups and tees), please select carefully when purchasing. However if you received the incorrect order then please contact us.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. We will exchange the damaged item by replacing it with the same exact item. Please include a photo of the damaged/defected item when emailing your request for a replacement. We will provide you with the necessary steps for receiving a new item.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- Refunds will be issued to original payment method including PayPal. The number of days the credit will post will depend on your financial institution.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.